Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sing a long Song at Neway


The day after my work with Avira, i had date with my bitchy n biatchy friend to Neway sing K.. bwahaha! a reward to myself for been so hardworking. ngek ngek~




Wore my lovely yellow butterfly dress and braid my hair with minimal make up tat day.
Feel so vintage little girl~


I am a vintage girl~ phewit!
Busy camwhoring while they all singing.



Sean look so happy cause i rewarded him Minasan leg because he sang so good!
LOLLLLLL!!!!!


Everyone so busy camwhored lorrr..




Sean and June.. the superb!



Lover of the day! so sweet lor...



June and Rain..



Group picture before we leave..

after that, we went OldTown Kopitiam had a drink while waiting Sean as he went for job training.
From around 3 something sat till 6pm..lol! i think im kind of Oldtown lover..


Had Dinner at HomeTown Steamboat located at Jalan Genting Kelang. Always and always they served the best tomyam soup steamboat.
Believe or not, we spent another 4 hours at there. After fed full our stomach ,we chit chating and play games. I teaches them Hokchiew language..the rude one..LOL!


We really had our laughter throughout whole day! Even the guest who dine there give us a thumb up..

Don't play play!!

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment