Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 days before off to Liverpool...

As what the title tell, im getting off to Liverpool like in 2 days time. I couldn't describe how i feel right now. Its so complicated and awkward. No Doubt that im kind of excited bout my trip and yea im happy..But i felt sad and heavy at the same time. Although im just going to LJMU for 3 months ,its common to felt heavy as im goin to left my parents, dearest and besties here Malaysia. I bet i will miss them so so much!!!......

And i been packing my stuff in new bought 29" luggage ( expensive shit!) for 2 days already stil i couldn't get it done! I keep add more and more stuff in and reorganized everything neat. Phew~ i managed to save some space...Cool right ..but on the other hand i might add more thingies in as there're extra space.. you knw , girl is like that..LOL!

Oh Yea, today i went to all Sitiawan money changer today to change Pound in cash. Knew what, Sterling Pound is increasing, The rate showed 4.91. O.O""""" im so regret that i did not change last two week when it in lowest rate. Furthermore, Pound is OUT OF STOCK ...Yep, its not a joke...Luckily the money changer i went allowed me to booked for 300 pounds in 4.91 rate.
K la... good than nothing right...

Besides, i was longing for a camera since year ago. Yesterday i got my baby Panasonic Lumix L3 dy. He is so handsomecute! He gonna accompany me and take all breathtaking pictures along my Europe trip. TeeHeee~~







0 raindrop:

Post a Comment