Friday, February 20, 2009

Jeannie & Rainie

HEHEHE~ wanted to blog about my beloved nieces- Jeannie & Rainnie...They'r just too cute to be true..wuahha~



She is Rainie..LOL!! the art of her mom,my cousin sis...mangkak? Baby Vampire? keke...

Her name just happened to be Rainie,which kindly same with mine..She's my god daughter..



This is the Big Sister~ Jeannie...

Only 2 years old already Pandai pandai know how to posed




Jeannie & Me~~~ We have the same eye shape..wuahaha




Rainie + Jeannie + Joseph( My nephew,Cousin bro's son) ....he is a little handsome guy yo...



Got so little hair stil wear hairband..What to do, her's mom likes to dress up them..




Cool Pose??





My Little darling have an angel smile~~~



LOL!! this make her look like a boy..>.<

Rainie with ladybird hat...haha! She look like a he..



The sisters!!!!....U can TELL !!



Here you go~~..the daddy with two lovely daughter...LOL!! u can tell that both of the girls belong to this man...They Look exactly the same....


*Happy Family*
o.s - my cousin goin to kill me coz of post up her photo...>.<...




0 raindrop:

Post a Comment