Monday, March 30, 2009

Day of Enjoyment~...i got a New Bag...!


Today after work, i went to Pavillion with my colleagues ( Felicia & Zi Hao) for a movie..Actually we are planned to watch 'Hotel for Dogs' but the timing is wrong..The movie is not available around 3-5pm so we decided to watch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'...If i am to rate this movie , i'll give it 6.5 out of 10 ..Its a comedy movie that could lighten up our day...I guess girls would probably enjoy the movie than guys...


I absolutely felt happy coz i bought a new bag which i search for such a long long time..Hoohohohoho!!!! At last, i found the bag!!!! Since i saw it in the Pull and Bear shop at Pavillion , i just deeply fall in love to it....i love the pattern and colour...what do you think????...Its hardly for me to find this kind of colour....I bought it at the price of RM169.90..Yes, its quite a price...



Another angle of the bag...hehe~~



This is the New Converse sneaker i bought last 2 weeks. Bought it at Pavillion @ Converse shop..Cost me Rm139.90...



Tube Tank that i got from Pavillion @ Forever 21
Rm79.90...
Nice fabric and colour....
heheheheh~~~
I do also bought a M.A.C Mineralized Blush-Dainty..RM85...But my bro paid for it..kakaka!!!
i Love the colour so much!!!! so match my skin tone..i look fabulous after applied it when on work..Didnt manage to take a picture of it ...
New Eyeshadow and Liquid eyeliner from MJ
etc
.
.
.
.
GOD!!! i guess i spent too much this month.... I NEED MORE $$$

1 raindrop:

Hwee said...

Yoooo~ I like your shoes =^ ^=
And your bag are SO YOU, gorgeous XD

Post a Comment