Friday, February 5, 2010

Mommy Home cook Dishes

After 4 years been independent study at Kuala Lumpur, Now i have came back to my home sweet home...*sob Sob*

ops! i sound like i never ever come back once within that 4 years of study period..haha! nah, no la.. i did came back once in a while..

But now is different! not more come back for holiday..
Proud to be said that im officially done my Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management at Tunku Abdul Rahman College.. No more college life...Wooooooohoooo~

However, 3 months later which on early Jun, I'll be flying to Liverpool to continue my degree for 3 months top up program.. Cool yea!.. Who know i might wont be coming back after that.. lalala..

Okay Okay, Let come back to the topic...

Its been such a long time i actually have a home cook dishes or meal. Seriously, i really craving for it!
Noa, i'm back.. !! My beloved mommy have cooked my favorites dished today..

The ABC soup...

Fried Prawn....

Fried Fish....

n

Vegetables!

(
sorry ! no picture as my phone certified last week)

Although, it sound nothing but for me, its a love meal prepared by my mommy...Taste of Love ..k!
i had lunch n dinner together gether with my mommy and daddy..awww~~ Its Awesome!!.. I love my mommy and daddy so much..
I'm thinking i should learn to cook so that i can cook a good meal for my classmate in Liverpool..one of the surviving methods!.. *grinning*

1 raindrop:

Hwee said...

LOL... need lah, if you are working over there, gotta come back for visa thingy neh~ :D

Post a Comment