Wednesday, February 10, 2010

V Box Karaoke in Sitiawan


Been heard from my bff, Mr Loo @ ah jun about this V Box Karaoke since last year...There and Then, i was so looking forward to its opening..

Today me and him went to yumcha at McD as usual ,he told me that this Karaoke going to open soon before CNY which actually at the same day..I mean today, 11 Feb 2010 at 2pm..I was like wow!.. Then he brought me to the place to check it out as his friend working on the construction and pre-opening preparation. We went up there, i was like so hippy!.. view all the rooms ,the layout, sound system and so forth...

OMG!!!! the large room is Super awesome lor!.. 50" LCD and touch screen computer lcd has kill me..Large space that can accommodation 20ppl double kill me! with an attached toilet.. o.O""

Each of the room has different concept in term of the wall decorations... i Love the bricks deco!
so Cio!!!!..

as what he told me, the whole investment cost RM 1 mill... O.O""" speechless..

SITIAWAN is full of rich ppl but not my family..urgh!

Anyway, i'm happy that there is new hang out place for me whenever i come back sitiawan..


V BOX! here i come....... !!!


hehehehehe

2 raindrop:

-EuNiCe- said...

hey!! i'm from sitiawan!! OMG sitiawan has finally has it's karaoke place!! can i know exactly where it is.. i wanna take my brothers along for karaoke for the CNY BREAK!!

♥ Rain 晓雯 said...

hi Eunice.. yea! it is so cool! you should check it out... It was located infront of Wisma Ganda.. the place used to be bus station and now its became a 3 floor shop lots..

Post a Comment