Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Job Interview at AVIRA company

Yesterday which is Wednesday also my dearest off day. He been so kind enough to drove me down to KL for my job interview. We had a 1 day trip to KL.

First ,i went to my job interview at Avira Company located at Jaya One. It was so hard to find the place as we were not local there..All we have to do is relied on GPS. Lucky enough my new E72 have this function tho the function unstable..Eventually we found the place !..

Went up to the company. Met with some girls came to interview as well. All of them pretty friendly..we exchange our Facebook.. See how the facebook can influences our social network in real life as well??!!... Those who don't Facebook should get started nowWww~!.. did i mention i was been selected ? yup! im ..i got a job now .. a promoter at lowyat for 1 week time. I thought the pay is good but according to other girls who have experience in the industry doubt it.
Ah! anything , as long as i can earn money for my Liverpool trip.. cool isn't it?

After the interview, me and dearest went to SUnway Pyramid catches a movie,

Here Comes Fortune (财神到)Merely a simple CHINESE NEW YEAR's movie.. not too bad, not too good either.

A girl nature ( shopping) really make me go poor.. >.<" sob sob
bought a spring dress and a sunglasses...

After dinner and take away subway for our supper, we drove back to Ipoh...
Reach home around 11.30pm..

Gosh! This is so tiring!

yet

we enjoyed our 1 day trip to KL ..

Ps: My dearest is the best of all, he just too love me i guess..hahaha.. i love him too~

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment