Monday, March 1, 2010

Nothing went smooth

Do you ever feel the sky turn gray and rain start pouring just above on you?
So miserable..
So lonely...
So tired...

Today, it should be an exciting day since i will meet up with all my bitches and biatches classmate as we all had our LJMU's summer semester program briefing and interview..

but thing just don't go well..

The programme leader would need our passport's photocopy for documentation. Latest by tomorrow. OK! suddenly i felt lighting strike me..HELL BAD! my passport left back in my hometown.. how am i going to submit it latest by TOMORROW..

Been a smart girl, i called back home ask help from mom and friend to fax it to me..It just a small matter yet i got scolded badly by her saying me didn't prepare well before went out KL and have time went down Ipoh attended birthday party also don't have time back Sitiawan get the passport...

Please ! i didnt expect nor want this shit happened.K !!
Been asking if i need to bring out passport or other necessary document before came out, but friends told me no need...

I knew my parent don't agree my relationship with my dearest and they hate me going down Ipoh even though if i say i just want to visit my cousin... Ahhh!! anything!

allrite...I thought it just a small matter,so i don't put it in heart..

but now, the lighting strike me again when my friend told me the fax number (my friend A office fax no) i gave him is wrong.. He fax it to the wrong number... TWICE some more..=.='''''
lucky the another does work! i got the paper tho..

Now im worry! so damn worry!!.. what if the wrong number own by underground ppl.. or bad ppl used it for bad thing like apply a long@loan shark etc etc etc..0.0'''

If something really really bad happen to me, i guess i will rather die..

off coz i hope nothing will happen ...

yet i have no faith....


may the strong wind blow away the dark sky, so i can have a clearer view..Good day

BTW, can god bless me?




0 raindrop:

Post a Comment