Tuesday, January 20, 2009

16 things which made up me

Directions : Once your've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits or goal about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names and why you choose them.


1) Nose digging and Nail bitting r parts of my daily exercize i supposed..

2) Learning to drive & get my car license for half year stil havent complete...>.<"'

3) beauty mag and shopping spree never stop me

4) number of friends, good friends but never bestest buddy in my list

5) tho the chance r thin yet still exciting to celebrate 2nd anniversary this 13th Feb

6) been falling deep in love with my dearest b4 even i noticed i did

7) tired of moving house

8) wondering how it feel when take airplane..

9) babies just make my life more brightly and colorful

10) rice intake will definitely make me feel sleepy..-.-'''''

11) searching for a new 5 ways bag to replace my old dirt bag

12) a glass of warm/ hot water is a good kick start for me..

13) working to support myself in term of everything

14) Worries just keep routinizing in my life...

15) holiday travel with dearest never been fulfill

16) 8 hours beauty sleep is a must!!!!!!


I tag

- ah Hing ( coz he always hv things behind his mind)
- Lai Kit ( he is my closest cousin ever )
- Wan Ping ( just for the heck of it )
- Swee Ting ( Been long time to check her up so curious how's she doing now)
- Soya ( becoz he tagged me, n i hv no idea who to tag anymore)

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment