Saturday, January 3, 2009

Examinatio....

I just reach my KL home at time 12pm...Got back from ipoh...feeling so tired....

Does not want to come back at all but due to Semester 2 exam is on the way, i have to come back no matter what...

Well, i know no one like exam, so do i....

This semester exam timetable is totally sux...if u in my shoes ,you'll hate it as well..

Timetables :

14th Jan : English for Management

16th Jan : Statistical Analysis for Business

20th Jan : Resort Management

22th Jan : Theories, Roles,and Models of Public Relations

4th Feb : World Religions

Just to remind that Chinese New Year is on 26th and 27th of Jan...

yup!.. i have to study tho it is Chinese New Year...Thanks to the college arrangement.. #!*&#*!(@&(!

Besides, i have my 2 months Industrial Internship start on 9th of Feb.. Holly *tut*...can you believe it?..no semester break for me!!!!!!

2 raindrop:

Anonymous said...

Owhhh... No one wants to have it~ But I will play hard since there is just left ONE subject only XD XD KIA~ we go limteh in Sitiawan McD LOL

♥ Rain 晓雯 said...

hahaha!!..sure...u goin back stwan this Chinese New year???
cool!! we should meet out..kekeke....

Post a Comment