Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

My welcoming party for year 2009...

How's yours????

Apparently, i had my celebration with my dearest and friends. We went to Sincero, Ipoh.It is one of the hip club in the town as i heard from them. (os: honestly, i don't see nor even feel any heat or hip in it tho I'm not clubbing kaki). i guess maybe because majority people went to the beach party at Sunway, ipoh which cause some empty place in Sincero. The music played that night was superduperextremely boring!!!. Not even ever come to my taste.. i was wondering where are the hit songs...Just Dance?? Womanizer?? etc etc etc....

Anyhow, we just chilled and happily enjoyed ourselves as possible. We definitely won't miss to camwhoring...

Let Me begin to introduce my gang.



Kah Hing, Bibi, ah Duen, Soya dearest, Me and Orange @ Sharon




Dearest and I....i was so in pampered..kekekeke



Soya, Me and "burned' Orange... Seriously, she was so 'Burned"... i got totally amazed of her skin tone ..



The Hot Sisters!
Bibi and ah Duen....
just left message on my chatter box if want to know them...
but

i wont gv their contact number to you..stop dreaming..blerkk!!..



Ohmygod...the legendary big head lou dao and small head ah lui..hhahaha!!


Danke to Orange, she just make me absolutesuperduperextreme fair when stand nx to her... LOL!!!!!!..



The ladies of the night..
Me, Bibi, Orange, and Duen....


btw, just noticed the strangers's expression..so hillarious...>.<*




The Mens ....
Kah Hing, Benny and Soya....



Supposely, both pictures would get the best award posie at that night.... all the blame to this guy below!!!!


Mr. Kah Hing!!...

oh yea, this is the legendary guy who look like Daniel Henney i heard from Orange they all.. i guess the black version of Daniel Henney??.. he just got himself burned out as well...stil he's a hunk



Ouch!!!... i got pinched by my dearest coz keep on 'kap chai'.....
ps : sorry dear, this my nature....>.<*



hmmmm.........what to comment ??..hmmmmm...



Spotted!!!!!! Ham G Shau....salty pig hand




Next Spotted!!!!!..... what can you tell from both pictures??..Scandalism??
feel free to drop by my chatter box ....i love to know...

ke ke ke ke....*evil grin*



After the unexcited countdown at 12.00 am 1/1/09, our glass of drink become as what you can see in the photo...

I was so reckless,.... i drank one piece of the shit colour paper..ishh !!#!@&^$&*!....

then

we leaved the club at 1 something in da morning and head to yumcha & supper....


0 raindrop:

Post a Comment