Wednesday, January 14, 2009

English paper..

Arghhhhh!!! Bollocks! ...


i totally screwed up my English paper today..

what a tough paper!!

yea... i was so innocently thought the section B will come out with a question asking you to write letter of proposal for event organizing which in a General format.....Everyone of us happily familiar ourselves with the format...


but cruel moment 'ding dong' me when i got the paper on hand and read the Question ..

The question state you as a blah blah community camp coordinator n your camp encountered lacking of fund and staff so you have to request fund from a Foundation..Which basically in a Grant format ( i guess it call like this..I'm really not sure)....Hola! i never really knew the actual format well..


YUP!! as usual , i just skipped it and do the Section A and Section C first which i personally think i can score higher marks so that can cover the Section B...Then, only i wrote the damn stupid idiot letter of Proposal...


Bye Section B!!!!


Nonetheless, 2 hours paper...Not enough time to finish it... I mean didn't have time to even check any error or grammar mistake....


Hopefully can "PASS" the paper...I dunwan Resit...>.<""""


After the paper, me and my friends went for our Lunch at Pizza Hut...My friends wan to de-stress..LOL! so do i....


We spent our sweet time at Pizza Hut outlet for like 4 hours while other classmates busy with their study..i guess so....kekekeke!!


aihh...need to K my statistic now..




0 raindrop:

Post a Comment