Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolution

After came across Orange blog, i have this feeling to blog my new year resolution.
well, i guess this was my very first time to think bout the resolution .Before i even start what i want in year 2009. i would like to say bye bye to 2008.
In 2008, many things happened. wanted and unwanted, good and bad,
First of all, i felt so great in the early of 2008 which i had and undergo my very 1st industrial internship for 3 months at Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, Penang. I met and get to knew new
friends. I definitely want to list down who they are :
Vivian, Janice, Minasan, Sheng Han, Fann, Happy, Joyce, Siang Long, Sharon, Jia Hoong, Sven, Lee, Danial, Oswald and more to list out...
i had my great time staying and working with all of them.. we share the laughter and tears together..Love them so much...
After the internship, i officially graduated and get my Diplome in Hospitality Management cert.
I had this graduation ceremony, also the 1st time in my life. I was happy but sad as well because no one come to congrats me.. Seriously, my family not coming...my dearest not coming... those i love not coming..... Deep in my heart, i hope they pop in front of me but all just my imagination...i guess it became another history in my life....
Next, i been lucky to continue my Advance Diplome. i couldn't say that I'm glad/ happy/ sad/ whatever cause there are too many conflict in families. Long story to tell...What i can say is the road to complete my Advance is awfully tough....Something might stop me anytime...
My dad's health encountered big problems which cause me and my mom physically and emotionally breakdown...
Despite all the bad, there are few good things happened in 2008 too.. Like i get more close with my dearest family * shy*..lol... I Learn to play Mahjong...I learn to be more and more independent ..I learn to love and care my family more..
.
.
.
.
what i want in 2009???
kekeke..im reaching 21 years old after my birthday..yoohoo~ im legal for everythign!!!!
First and foremost, i want all of my family member live happy and healthy than 2008..off coz, me as well....
Secondly, i want to earn money to support myself to complete my Advance Diplome with no worries and hesitation..
Next, i want to shake off my fats !!!!!.. a good body figure, good body figure....guess i have to work out persistently.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Nonetheless, I want to have flawless skin .......
Last but not least, i want to love my dearest more than year 2008...kekekekeke!!!
( Dear all pressure and bad luck , please and kindly leave me alone ..danke!)
ops, i sound so crazy...haha...
...let me know yours..

2 raindrop:

Anonymous said...

LOL no worries~ LIBRA will have a fantastic year 2009~

Cheers***

And D Wish List is~
First come to mind is Education << OF COURSE
Second is... NAMO NAMO ``` a Slim Body? << Guess it really hard O______O T^T
Third is .... ???
To Be Continued... XD I still dunno yet, HAHAHA```

♥ Rain 晓雯 said...

hahahahah!!!!!...i guess every girl want a slim body...no doubt...
i hope we libra-ian will hv a wonderful 2009...

Post a Comment