Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ah Duen's Birthday BBQ Partei...

Tuesday was our AH Duen's ## Birthday...rushed back from KL just for her birthday...
BBQ started at 8.30pm...
Many many chicken wings, meatball, sausages, fish, potato, cuttlefish etc...
Her's mother signature rojak and fried mee and mee hun.. Nice!!
We will never forget to take picture la off coz..kekeke...


Hing , me, birthday girl( ah Duen), Pei dan, Bibi and Ah fen,new member to the group,ah hing's potential GF...kekeke..


mama papa and lui lui...hahahah!!..


Pei Dan : Siu a Siu a Siu.. ngor geh yuen mei kai yik~~
Bibi: wah!! my legg...



im waiting for my food~~while my dearest bbq for me..teehee


see~ my kai yik...want???....



the brothers... with a drawf...LOL...




people never fail to be spoiler....





Me, Ah hing and Ah Fen...
Ah Hing song sei jor la that night...His 'lui shen' @ goddess with him...



Cut cake after 12am.....
That Cheese cake very cheeseeeeeeeee....
Hou cheeseeeee aa......

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment