Monday, April 13, 2009

So Wet...

Is the Monsoon Season coming or now we having it??..
Howcome this few days everyday raining????..coz my name is rain??..bullshit, cut it off...
Its causing me so much hard time >.<""...
Currently, im driving to work coz its convenience for me...
YEa, im driving~~~....Not car but MOTORBIKE....No doubt, its Motorbike...dun be suprise,...
  • The best thing about driving motor is u'll never stuck in traffic jam like car..
  • The worst is u'll have to exposed to the natural enviroment such as rain and sun.. Result, u'll get darker and wet...+ off coz its dangerous ...
FOR GOD SAKE, THIS FEW DAYS I BEEN SO WET!!!!!
Driving under the rain...>.<"""" couldn't even predict when it will rain..the sky just starting to pour the rain whenever it like...
Going to get my car L soon!!!! cannot delay anymore or else I'll never get it...

2 raindrop:

Hwee said...

O_______________O!!!!
OMG POOR THING!!!
Take good care ya, I do not want to hear you're sick LOL sayang sayang **wink**

♥ Rain 晓雯 said...

hahahaha...so far so good..no sick ...kekeke...

Post a Comment