Thursday, April 23, 2009

Barroom Nitez*

Drinking nite at Barroom @ ipoh ...
Just a plain thought to have a drink to boost up our mood that nightz...

Soya and I...2 tone face colour..LOL!!!!
vampire girl...





Ah Duen, Soya and I.....



BiBi , Soya and I.....only 4 of us that nitez...
Order 2 sets = 6 glasses of KilKenny, the irish cream beer?.. taste not really tat good tho..

THe GIrlz~.... =.=' i look so pale...



Played 'Dai wa sik" @ Bluff dice?.... kind of fun!...

Dun underestimate me!..wuakaka...
After 1 or 2 hours later, we chiaos coz Ah Duen's bf de 'duk meng zui wan call' ..hahahaha!!
Got to sent her back, then me and Soya went for our dinner at 'kai cheong'





busy camwhoring while my dearest driving...
im kind of abit tipsy by then..i mean lil bit headache ...
Seriously i cant drink....>.<"""""""



Showing off my new watch...kakaka!!!..
ignore my fatty and meaty hand...

The Supper... poridge with 2 lou dan, 2 lou tofu, bau siu yuk, ham choi......

Delicious~ but abit pricey...Rm20++......


The Couple...tee hee~~..


Its a boring day after all~

where's the spark??? im old?

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment