Monday, April 13, 2009

Home cleaning and washing

AaaaRrrrGh!!!!! im so freaking tired!!
Woke up at 5am for working..got back home at 5pm..
Noticed my house is full of dust, hair, rubbish etc with smelly smell...
My Goodness!! yea its been a week since the last time i cleaned my entire house..
None of my housemates care bout the house cleanliness???? >.<""
i can see a bunch of hair around a corner where they use to blow& set their hair there...Seriously, they never ever sweep or mop the floor...all the time who does the household was me, not to mention this time as well....
Without wasting the time, i changed my cloths and prepared the necessary 'ga chang'@ items




broom,wiper,mop,basket, etc...




This is where we put our shoes....messy je and full of black stain all over the marbles...>.<""




SEE!! what is this!!!!?????flewing and dancing in the house for dunno how many days...



In progress...open all the door and started to splash the water....my house flooded...kakaka!..its fun tho..

After 2 and half hours of hard work.....

.

.

.

SHINING and SPARKLING~~~~blink blink***....

All the shoes, sandals, sneakers has been arranged and placed it properly...Tidy je...

The brown box put it underneath so that we can take off our shoes before step on the marbles..

NO MORE BLACK STAIN!!!!...NO MORE FOOTPRINTS~..

wuahahahaha~ im just too brilliant...

WOW~ i can be a good wife dy...kekekek!!!!

2 raindrop:

Hwee said...

LOL potential to be a good MUMMA XD

Yea`` They're planning to go there.
However, I don't think I'll go. =P
Hahaha````

♥ Rain 晓雯 said...

lol!!..mumma?...kill me ba...hahaha

ooo...

Post a Comment