Friday, April 17, 2009

Finnegan's

atAfter work around 3 something, I and my Butler Trainer,Donald went to KFC had some snacks since its been like an age didn't eat KFC and I'm gonna to end my training this Sunday while he gonna on his leave...So its kind of fond farewell for me tho..
After that, we went to " Finnegan's ". Its an Irish Pub and Restaurant that at Sungai Wang area..I guess its my 1st time went to this kind of pub..

We sat at there around 5 pm..The sky was so bright and the weather was so hot..
We were having some drinks and chit chatting while watching people who passed by the pub...

Serious... From 5pm til 10 something...Taking our sweet time for like 5 + hours...Hahaha~!!
Day to Night..

Happy Hour



What mean Finnegan's??


Sungai Wang....
Bus Station....



Many Caucasians...majority of the customers were 'Mature' adults...
*Winks* I'm the youngest...but enjoying the 'mature' lifestyle..
Me & Donald.S.K
he's a Bidayuh tho...
He's having his no 6 glass of beers..
He drink like drinking water...=.=''''
so like my father...

I'm getting a bit tipsy....

Donald wore a Cool T shirt that day...

Sadly i do not have marker with me..or else, i would fill it up...lol...

Cheers another days~~...

0 raindrop:

Post a Comment